My interview on the Warlock Asylum

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See my interview on the highly regarded blog of Warlock Asylum, a well known author, researcher and occultist.

Link Here

Asamod Ka: Thanks for the invitation. Asamod ka is a pseudonym. My writings with my real name focus on metaphysics and esotericism, but I also like black magick. However, society and my family, as well as my colleagues, do not generally accept these topics well. I chose to use a pseudonym for black magick books, and I use my real name for other books, coaching and projects.  Asamod is one of the daemon names I resonate with the most, although I believe that daemons are extra-physical entities different from the “demons” of the Goetia. Aeshma-daeva, a demon of lust from Persian mythology, Azmoden means “to tempt”, but sometimes it is thought of as “the shining angel”

I chose the name for the vibration and to symbolize that I intend to break/ destroy old paradigms. 

Then I used the word “ka” which in Egyptian means life force or ethereal body.

Read the full interview here

Post a Comment

Copyright © Spells and Occultism. by Silviowebdesign