Attraction spell


















Materials:
An orange candle, marjoram essential oil, metal safe dish, honey, a picture of your intended.

Instructions:
Cast your circle in the usual manner.
Then place the picture of your intended in the dish, cover the photo with some honey, dress (anoint) the candle with the oil and put the candle over the picture.

Light the candle saying:

“By the four posts of my bed
I turn your head,
I turn your head.
By my loins and by my thighs
I draw your eyes,
I draw your eyes."

With marjoram oil, say:

"I make you think of me as I think of you.
I cause you to look at me,
I cause you to look at me
I make you enchanted by what you see.”

Let the candle burn out but use the oil as a perfume until the spell works. You may also draw a trail to you either by touching points (rubbing the oil) on the actual route from your intended’s home to yours, leaving a little to anoint your doorstep.


Asamod

Post a Comment

Copyright © Spells and Occultism. by Silviowebdesign